For a one-off payment you can protect your sofa against accidental damage, which will keep it looking like new for as long as possible.
Quite a bit, including accidental stains resulting from:
- Drink spills such as coffee or red wine
- Acidic and corrosive liquid such as vinegar and lemon juice
- Food such as sauces or litle sticky fingers
- Ink such as biros, felt tip and permanent marker and paint
- Accidental dye transfer from jeans or newspaper
- Make-up, hair wax, or nail polish
- Oil-based stains such as grease or tar
- Adhesives and glues
- Bleaches and other household cleaning products
- Bodily fluids such as blood or vomit (not nice but good to know!)
Accidental damage resulting in scratches, rips and burns including:
- One-off pet damage (not as a result of build-up)
- Burns caused by cigarettes
- Rips and tears caused by keys and belt buckles
- Scratches caused by jewellery
What's NOT Covered?
- Build-up of dye transfer (such as newspaper print from daily reading of the paper on the sofa)
- Colour change (from exposure to direct sunlight)
- Wear and tear
- General cleaning
- Deliberate damage
If you would like more information on this, please click here.